ARM Cortex-A5 MPCore Software Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for Software engineers developing for ARM's Architecture V7 with a specific focus on the features of the Cortex-A5.
This is an excellent preparatory course for AAE candidates.
Who should attend?
Software engineers designing applications for platforms based around the ARM Cortex-A5 processor Core.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited MCU Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
- Some knowledge of coding for embedded systems
- Some experience using C/C++
This class uses training materials developed by ARM.
- Introduction to the ARM Architecture
- ARM tools overview
- RVDS introductory workbook
- Assembler programing for ARM processors
- ARM assembly workbook
- Exception handling
- Exception handling workbook
- ARM Caches and TCMs
- Memory management
- Synchronization support
- C/C++ compiler hints and tips
- Linker and libraries hints and tips
- Compilation tools workbook sections 1-4
- Software engineer's guide to Cortex-A5
- Neon overview
- Further Compiler/Linker hints and tips
- Compilation tools workbook sections 5-6
- Introduction to TrustZone
- Embedded software development
- Scatter loading workbook
- ARM debug and trace
- Coresight overview
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top