ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore Software Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore Software Design is a 4-day comprehensive class that covers the issues involved in developing software for platforms powered by the ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore application processors.
This class can also be offered at your site for Cortex-A9 unicore configurations, omitting the MPCore material.
Who should attend?
Software engineers designing applications for platforms powered by the ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore application processors.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited MCU Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
Delegates should have some knowledge of embedded systems, and a basic understanding of embedded programming in C and assembler. Knowledge of earlier ARM architectures is an advantage but not required.
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®
- Introduction to the ARM Architecture
- ARM Tools Overview
- RVDS Introductory Workbook
- Assembler Programming for ARM Processors
- ARM Assembler Workbook
- Exception Handling
- Exception Handling Workbook
- ARM Caches and TCMs
- Memory Management
- Synchronization Support
- C/C++ Compiler Hints & Tips
- Linker & Libraries Hints & Tips
- Compilation Tools Workbook Sections 1-4
- Introduction to TrustZone
- Software Engineers' Guide to the Cortex-A9
- Neon Overview
- Further Compiler/Linker Hints & Tips
- Compilation Tools Workbook Sections 5-6
- Embedded Software Development
- Scatter Loading Workbook
- Software Engineers' Guide to MPCore Processors
- Implementing a simple SMP micro-kernel for MPCore
- ARM Debug and Trace
- CoreSight Overview
|November 24th, 2014||Munich, DE||Book online||Enquire|
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »
Call Doulos to discuss your requirements »Back to top