ARM Cortex-R4 Software Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
ARM Cortex-R4 Software Design is a 4-day comprehensive class that introduces the ARM Cortex®-R4 architecture and the ARM development systems.
Who should attend?
Software engineers designing applications for platforms based around the ARM Cortex-R4 processor Core.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited MCU Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
Delegates should have a basic understanding of microprocessor systems and be familiar with assembler or C programming. A basic awareness of ARM and experience of embedded system development is helpful, but not essential.
This class uses training materials developed by ARM.
- Introduction to the ARM Architecture
- ARM tools overview
- RVDS introductory workbook
- Assembler programing for ARM processors
- ARM assembly workbook
- Exception handling
- Exception handling workbook
- ARM Caches and TCMs
- Memory management
- C/C++ compiler hints and tips
- Linker and libraries hints and tips
- Compilation tools workbook sections 1-4
- Software benchmarking and profiling
- Software engineer's guide to Cortex-R4
- Further Compiler/Linker hints and tips
- Compilation tools workbook sections 5-6
- Embedded software development
- Scatter loading workbook
- ARM debug and trace
- Coresight overview
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top