ARM Cortex-M3 SoC Design
Standard Level - 3 daysview dates and locations
ARM Cortex-M3 SoC Design is a 3-day class for engineers designing hardware based around the ARM Cortex-M3 core. It includes an introduction to the ARM product range and supporting IP, programmer's model, instruction set architecture, AMBA on-chip bus architecture and Cortex-M3 debug architecture. The class includes a number of worked examples developed by ARM® to reinforce the lecture material.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoC's around the ARM Cortex-M3 core.
Some knowledge of embedded systems and familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues. A basic awareness of ARM is useful but not essential.
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®.
- Cortex-M3 Overview
- Cortex-M3 Programmerís Model
- Cortex-M3 Instruction Set
- Exception Handling
- AHB Protocol
- AHB Interconnection Architecture
- Cortex-M3 Processor Core
- Cortex-M3 Interfaces
- Memory Types
- Memory Protection and the Memory Map
- Vectored Interrupt Controller
- Initializing the Cortex-M3
- Cortex-M3 Implementation, Configuration and Deployment
- Cortex-M3 Debug Architecture
- Cortex-M3 Trace Architecture
- Cortex-M3 Integration
This course is available now for team-based training at or near to your location. To find out more:
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »
Call Doulos to discuss your requirements »
Back to top