Training Events - fast, effective assimilation of knowledge and experience
Doulos RapidGain™ training events deliver unique opportunities to obtain a combination of experience and knowledge in need-to-know topics.
Doulos RapidGain™ training events deliver exceptional educational value for the time and money invested.
Delivering KnowHow in a cost-effective, short-duration package enables engineers to benefit from Doulos expertise, gaining new skills or KnowHow in key subjects, without disrupting projects and work commitments.
Hands-on labs that reflect real-world scenarios and use real hardware where appropriate typically account for 50% of tuition time, so you get real experience to take back to the office and put to work straight away.
Unique to RapidGain™, Doulos is scheduling these training events with the support of local distribution channels, enabling their customers access to high quality training at a significantly reduced price.
The RapidGain™ Series
There are currently 7 classes in the series, with more on the way in other language and technology areas. For further information about the current series, please use the links below, or contact your local sales office
- RapidGain™ VHDL Using Microsemi
- RapidGain™ VHDL Using Altera
- RapidGain™ VHDL Using Xilinx
- RapidGain™ VHDL Using Lattice
- RapidGain™ - Optimizing Performance for Altera
- RapidGain™ - Effective Timing Analysis Using Altera TimeQuest
- RapidGain™ - Designing with ARM Cortex-M3 Based Microcontrollers
- RapidGain™ - Designing with Xilinx Spartan-6