Opportunities to work for or in partnership with DoulosQUICK LINKS:
- Regional Partner Program and Certified Training Instructor network »
- Jobs: Members of the Technical Staff »
- Senior Member Technical Staff, ARM Embedded Systems: View Spec »
- Member or Senior Member Technical Staff, hardware design and verification: View Spec »
To apply for any of the above positions, please email your CV, along with a covering letter explaining why you are a good candidate for this role, to email@example.com with the subject header: TNA. Please include a direct contact phone number, as this will be required to set appointments for the next phase of our recruitment process.
The Doulos training service is delivered by subject matter specialists and natural communicators who get real fulfilment out of transferring their know-how to fellow engineers.
The Doulos Technical Instructor Community is a combination of a team of in-house consultants located in the US and Europe who are recognized subject matter experts in their field; and fully qualified independent Certified Training Instructors (CTIs) or Certified Training Partners (CTPs) worldwide. This combination enables the Doulos training service to have the broadest global reach across the full scope of its portfolio.
Where real opportunity exists, Doulos is always looking to extend its reach and technical competence through the development of its internal technical teams based in the US, Germany and the UK and by extending its network of CTIs and CTPs elsewhere including Asia-Pac countries. If you believe you have subject matter expertise in any Doulos core competence or adjacent technical area and enjoy communicating know-how, and would like to consider joining this community we'd be pleased to hear from you.
Core competence areas that are represented by the Doulos Technical Instructor Community include:
- ARM (SoC and Embedded)
- Embedded Software design
- FPGA design and verification (including specific Altera, Lattice, Microsemi, Xilinx know-how)
- SoC design and verification (including complex verification techniques)
- ESL and system level modeling
- Detailed EDA tool and flow knowledge across the leading vendors
To enable growth into new subject domains and to provide local capability in high growth regions, Doulos is seeking subject matter specialists to become Certified Training Instructors (CTIs) in certain subjects and in specific locations:
CTI OPPORTUNITY NORTH AMERICA:
- Subject matter specialists in Embedded software (C, C++, UML or Linux)
CTI OPPORTUNITY INDIA:
- Subject matter specialists in complex verification methodologies
(SystemVerilog / OVM / UVM)
In the first instance, please email us a brief resume of your skills and experience, as well as your perception of how you believe you can extend the reach and capability of the Doulos Technical Instructor community.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: CTIThank you.