Arm Cortex-M7: Keeping Real-Time Real
The webinar has ended - sorry you missed it! To keep up to date with the latest training webinars sign up for Doulos emails
This webinar will explore how features of the Arm® Cortex®-M7 processor can be used to meet hard deadline requirements of real-time applications.
The webinar will cover:
- The challenges of hard deadlines and some general solutions
- How superscalar processing and cache improves performance, but how that works against meeting the real-time requirement
- How tightly-coupled memory can provide a solution
- Other considerations including:
- Bus latency
- Software management
- Task scheduling (including RTOS).
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff David C Black will be the instructor on this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour presentation with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout.
|If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
FREE online support resources with Doulos KnowHow:Doulos Arm KnowHow includes:
- technical information
- coding examples
- video guides
Visit: www.doulos.com/knowhow/arm »
Arm Approved Training available NOW from Doulos:
|Developing with Arm Cortex-M
||More information / enquire|
|Arm Cortex-M7 Software Design||More information / enquire|
|Full range of Arm training|