Arm Cortex-M7: Keeping Real-Time RealFREE 1 hour webinar! Friday January 24, 2020 Register now below
This webinar will explore how features of the Arm® Cortex®-M7 processor can be used to meet hard deadline requirements of real-time applications.
The webinar will cover:
- The challenges of hard deadlines and some general solutions
- How superscalar processing and cache improves performance, but how that works against meeting the real-time requirement
- How tightly-coupled memory can provide a solution
- Other considerations including:
- Bus latency
- Software management
- Task scheduling (including RTOS).
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff David C Black will be the instructor on this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour presentation with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout.
Schedule and Registration:This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
For Europe and Asia
|If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE online support resources with Doulos KnowHow:Doulos Arm KnowHow includes:
- technical information
- coding examples
- video guides
Visit: www.doulos.com/knowhow/arm »
Arm Approved Training available NOW from Doulos:
|Developing with Arm Cortex-M
||More information / enquire|
|Arm Cortex-M7 Software Design||More information / enquire|
|Full range of Arm training|