Transform Slow Software into Fast Hardware on a Zynq® All Programmable SoC using Vivado® HLS and SystemC/TLM-2.0
Format: Online training event
Duration: 1 hour
Schedule and Registration:
Monday December 9th, 2013 - Register below
In this webinar you will learn how to take a complex mathematical function that was found to run too slowly in software and transform it into a high performance hardware submodule within Zynq®. Before making the transformation, we will show you how to model the hardware submodule in SystemC/TLM-2.0 to provide assurance that once the hardware is implemented, performance will meet expectations.
This webinar will demonstrate the tool flow from concept to FPGA implementation by using Xilinx Vivado® HLS and Vivado IP Integrator. The source code of the examples will be made available to all who attend.
Attendance is FREE!
Schedule and Registration:This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option to your time zone.
For UK, Europe and Asia
- Friday December 9, 2013
Time: 12pm-1pm (GMT - UK) 1pm-2pm (CET) 5.30pm-6.30pm (IST)
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
What is SystemC?
Developed by a group of companies forming the Open SystemC Initiative (OSCI), SystemC is a C++ class library typically used to model systems that have hardware and software content at the transaction level of abstraction.
SystemC and Xilinx training and resources available NOW from Doulos:
- Comprehensive SystemC – a 5-day training class introducing SystemC »
- Xilinx Zynq System Architecture – learn to effectively architect a Zynq All Programmable system on a chip »
- Xilinx Vivado Adopter Class – get the most out of your transition to the Vivado Design Suite »
- SystemC Golden Reference Guide - the perfect companion in any SystemC project - Buy on-line »
- Free on-line support resources including video tutorials – visit www.doulos.com/knowhow »
Please contact Doulos to schedule a public course to suit you, or to discuss onsite training.