ARM Cortex-A15 MPCore SoC Design
Duration: 3 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Cortex-A15 MPCore processor.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A15 MPCore processor.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited MCU Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ARMv7-A architecture (For students who do not have the pre-requisite knowledge of the ARMv7-A architecture and AMBA, we provide an optional one-day introductory course on these subjects)
- Familiarity with the AMBA on-chip bus architecture
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®
- Cortex-A15 Processor Overview
- Cortex-A15 Processor Core
- TrustZone Overview
- Cortex-A15 Memory Management Unit
- Cortex-A15 Clocks and Resets
- Cortex-A15 Power Management
- Introduction to AMBA 3
- Cortex-A15 AMBA 4 Overview
- CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect
- Cortex-A15 Memory Subsystems
- Cortex-A15 System Design Considerations
- Cortex-A15 Debug
- Cortex-A15 Implementation & Configuration
- Cortex-A15 Power Domain Implementation
- Cortex-A15 Booting
- Cortex-A15 DFT & MBIST
- Cortex-A15 Integration Summary
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top