ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore SoC Design
Duration: 3 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Cortex-A53 MPCore processors. It includes a one-day introductory course on the ARMv8-A architecture and AMBA.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore processor.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Overview
- Cortex-A53 CPU Core
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Memory Subsystems
- Cortex-A5x MPCore MMU
- CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect (or CCN-504 Cache Coherent Network)
- Cortex-A5x Generic Interrupt Controller
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Clock & Resets
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Power Management
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Debug
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Configuration
- Cortex-A5x MPCore Booting
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Implementation & DFT
- Cortex-A53 MPCore Integration
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top