Arm Cortex-A57 MPCore SoC Design
Duration: 3 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Arm® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processors. It includes a one-day introductory course on the Armv8-A architecture and AMBA.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the Arm Cortex-A57 MPCore processor.
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
This class uses training materials developed by Arm®
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Overview
- Cortex-A57 CPU Core
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Memory Subsystems
- Cortex-A5x MPCore MMU
- CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect (or CCN-504 Cache Coherent Network)
- Cortex-A5x Generic Interrupt Controller
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Clock & Resets
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Power Management
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Debug
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Configuration
- Cortex-A5x MPCore Booting
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Implementation & DFT
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Integration
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top