ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore SoC Design
Duration: 3 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Cortex-A57 MPCore processors. It includes a one-day introductory course on the ARMv8-A architecture and AMBA.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Overview
- Cortex-A57 CPU Core
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Memory Subsystems
- Cortex-A5x MPCore MMU
- CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect (or CCN-504 Cache Coherent Network)
- Cortex-A5x Generic Interrupt Controller
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Clock & Resets
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Power Management
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Debug
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Configuration
- Cortex-A5x MPCore Booting
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Implementation & DFT
- Cortex-A57 MPCore Integration
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top