ARM Cortex-A5 MPCore SoC Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Cortex-A5 processor.
This is an excellent preparatory course for AAE candidates.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A5.
- Some knowledge of embedded systems
- Familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
- A basic awareness of ARM is useful but not essential
This class uses training materials developed by ARM.
- Cortex-A5 Overview
- ARM v7-A Instruction Sets
- Introduction to TrustZone
- AXI Protocol
- AXI Interconnection Architectures
- Cortex-A5 Processor Core
- Cortex-A5 L1 Sub-Systems
- Cortex-A5 L2 Interfaces
- Cortex-A5 Configuration & Deployment
- Cortex-A5 Reference Methodology Overview
- Cortex-A5 Clocks, Resets & Power Management
- Cortex-A5 Memory Management
- L2C-310 Level 2 Cache Controller
- Introduction to CoreSight
- Cortex-A5 Invasive Debug
- Cortex-A5 Non-Invasive Debug
- Cortex-A5 Integration
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top