Arm Cortex-A5 MPCore Software Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for Software engineers developing for Arm®'s Architecture V7 with a specific focus on the features of the Cortex®-A5.
This is an excellent preparatory course for AAE candidates.
Who should attend?
Software engineers designing applications for platforms based around the Arm Cortex-A5 processor Core.
- Some knowledge of coding for embedded systems
- Some experience using C/C++
This class uses training materials developed by Arm.
- Introduction to the Arm Architecture
- Arm tools overview
- RVDS introductory workbook
- Assembler programing for Arm processors
- Arm assembly workbook
- Exception handling
- Exception handling workbook
- Arm Caches and TCMs
- Memory management
- Synchronization support
- C/C++ compiler hints and tips
- Linker and libraries hints and tips
- Compilation tools workbook sections 1-4
- Software engineer's guide to Cortex-A5
- Neon overview
- Further Compiler/Linker hints and tips
- Compilation tools workbook sections 5-6
- Introduction to TrustZone
- Embedded software development
- Scatter loading workbook
- Arm debug and trace
- Coresight overview
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top