ARM Cortex-A7 MPCore SoC Design
Duration: 3 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Cortex-A7 MPCore processor.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A7 MPCore processor.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited MCU Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ARMv7-A architecture (For students who do not have the pre-requisite knowledge of the ARMv7-A architecture and AMBA, we provide an optional one-day introductory course on these subjects)
- Familiarity with the AMBA on-chip bus architecture
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®
- Cortex-A7 Processor Overview
- Cortex-A7 Processor Core
- TrustZone Overview
- Cortex-A7 Memory Management Unit
- Cortex-A7 Clocks and Resets
- Cortex-A7 Power Management
- Introduction to AMBA 3
- Cortex-A7 AMBA 4 Overview
- CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect
- Cortex-A7 Memory Subsystems
- Cortex-A7 System Design Considerations
- Cortex-A7 Debug
- Cortex-A7 Implementation & Configuration
- Cortex-A7 Power Domain Implementation
- Cortex-A7 Booting
- Cortex-A7 DFT & MBIST
- Cortex-A7 Integration Summary
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top