ARM Cortex-A8 SoC Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
ARM Cortex-A8 SoC Design is a 4-day comprehensive class designed for those who are designing SoCs based around the ARM Cortex-A8 processor core.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A8 processor core.
This is also an excellent preparatory course for engineers looking to become an ARM Accredited MCU Engineer. Find out how Doulos can help you work towards an AAE qualification »
Delegates should have some knowledge of embedded systems, and familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues. A basic awareness of ARM is useful, but not essential.
This class uses training materials developed by ARM®
- The ARM Architecture and Processor Cores
- ARM Cortex-A8 Overview
- Memory Sub-systems, Memory Management and Memory Access Behaviour
- ARM Cortex-A8 and NEON Instruction Sets
- Exception Handling
- AHB Protocol
- AXI Protocol
- AXI Interconnection Architectures
- PL300 Interconnect
- Introduction to IEM
- Introduction to TrustZone
- ARM Cortex-A8 Processor Core
- ARM Cortex-A8 L2 Memory System
- NEON Processor Architecture
- ARMv6 Memory Types
- ARM Cortex-A8 Memory Management
- ARM Cortex-A8 Implementation
- ARM Cortex-A8 Clocks, Resets and Power Management
- ARM Cortex-A8 Booting
- ARM Cortex-A8 Exceptions
- ARM Cortex-A8 Debug and trace
- ARM Processor Simulation Models
- ARM Cortex-A8 Integration
- NEON Coding Examples
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top