Arm Cortex-A8 SoC Design
Standard Level - 4 daysview dates and locations
Arm Cortex-A8 SoC Design is a 4-day comprehensive class designed for those who are designing SoCs based around the Arm Cortex-A8 processor core.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the Arm Cortex-A8 processor core.
Delegates should have some knowledge of embedded systems, and familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues. A basic awareness of Arm is useful, but not essential.
This class uses training materials developed by Arm®
- The Arm Architecture and Processor Cores
- Arm Cortex-A8 Overview
- Memory Sub-systems, Memory Management and Memory Access Behaviour
- Arm Cortex-A8 and NEON Instruction Sets
- Exception Handling
- AHB Protocol
- AXI Protocol
- AXI Interconnection Architectures
- PL300 Interconnect
- Introduction to IEM
- Introduction to TrustZone
- Arm Cortex-A8 Processor Core
- Arm Cortex-A8 L2 Memory System
- NEON Processor Architecture
- Armv6 Memory Types
- Arm Cortex-A8 Memory Management
- Arm Cortex-A8 Implementation
- Arm Cortex-A8 Clocks, Resets and Power Management
- Arm Cortex-A8 Booting
- Arm Cortex-A8 Exceptions
- Arm Cortex-A8 Debug and trace
- Arm Processor Simulation Models
- Arm Cortex-A8 Integration
- NEON Coding Examples
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top