Arm Cortex-M7 SoC Design
Standard Level - 3 daysview dates and locations
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core. Including an introduction to the Arm product range and supporting IP, the course covers the Armv7-M instruction set and exception handling, Cortex-M7 implementation, power management, memory protection and AMBA on-chip bus architecture. The Cortex-M7 debug architecture is also covered. The course includes a number of worked examples to reinforce the lecture material.
Who should attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoC's around the Arm Cortex-M7 core.
- Some knowledge of embedded systems
- Familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
- A basic awareness of Arm is useful but not essential
This class uses training materials developed by Arm. Doulos is a global Arm Approved Training Center.
- Cortex-M7 Overview
- Armv7-M Programmers’ Model
- Armv7-M Assembly Programming
- Cortex-M7 Processor
- AXI Protocol
- AXI Interconnection Architectures
- Cortex-M7 L1 Sub-Systems
- Cortex-M7 L2 Interfaces
- Cortex-M7 Clocks, Resets, Power
- Armv7-M Exception Handling
- SysTick Timer
- Armv7-M Memory Model
- Armv7-M Memory Protection Unit
- Introduction to CoreSight
- Armv7-M Debug
- Cortex-M7 Implementation
- Cortex-M7 Integration
- Armv7-M Extensions (Optional)
Arm and Cortex are registered trade marks of Arm Holdings Plc.
Looking for team-based training, or other locations?
Complete an on-line form and a Doulos representative will get back to you »Back to top