- Optimised Vivado® training - face-to-face and online »
- SDSoC Training Available booking NOW »
- Complete Zynq training booking NOW »
- New Accelerating Applications with Vitis »
- Doulos' Xilinx training credentials »
- Training programmes for Xilinx-based designs »
- Xilinx training credits »
- Client support »
Whether you have previous experience of Xilinx devices or not, Doulos provides optimized training to help you get up to speed with the Vivado Design Suite with Face-to-Face and Live Online training options.
Choose from the options below to view the suggested learning path - or contact Doulos now to discuss your specific requirements for Vivado.
Find out more about Doulos ONLINE training »
Progress to project readiness in using the SDSoC™ Development Environment from Xilinx to quickly create accelerated systems with the following training courses from Doulos. Click the course titles below to find out more about:
The complete Zynq training program
Doulos provides a full range of Zynq classes incorporating a unique combination of Arm® and Embedded Software Training to help you maximise the potential of this innovative platform.
Arm Cortex-A9 & A53/57 for Zynq System Design available as Live Online Training
Find out more about Arm Cortex-A9 for Zynq System Design (ONLINE) »
Find out more about Arm Cortex-A53/57 for Zynq System Design (ONLINE) »
The latest generation of RFSoCs, with integrated A-D and D-A converters, provide previously unattainable power and performance benefits (as well as streamlined design and development processes) for FPGAs in wired, wireless, narrowband and long range IoT applications.
Designing with the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC provides an overview of the hard block capabilities for the Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC family with a special emphasis on the Data Converter and Soft-Decision FEC blocks.
Find out more and register »
New Feb 2020 Accelerating Applications with Vitis
Learn how to develop, debug, and profile new or existing C/C++ and RTL applications in the Vitis™ unified software environment targeting both data center (DC) and embedded applications. Also learn how to run designs on the Xilinx Alveo™ accelerator card using Nimbix Cloud.
Doulos' Xilinx training credentialsA Xilinx Authorized Training Provider, Doulos has been delivering FPGA-specific VHDL training since 1997, and Xilinx-specific training and FPGA design project services since 1999. Doulos has developed a reputation for instigating co-operative solutions with other Xilinx ATPs, Xilinx distributors and account managers to ensure our customers benefit from the best possible training and support solutions, wherever they are located.
Training programmes for Xilinx-based designs
- Comprehensive VHDL (5 days)
Comprehensive VHDL has been the industry's gold standard VHDL training class since 1991. It is quite simply the fastest, most effective way to get project-ready. You'll gain the expertise you need to write efficient, re-usable RTL code, and create test benches powerful enough to cope with complex designs.
Comprehensive VHDL comprises 2 modules:
- VHDL for Designers (days 1-3)
Prepares the engineer for practical project readiness for FPGA designs. While the emphasis is on the practical VHDL-to-hardware flow for FPGA devices, this module also provides the essential foundation needed by ASIC and FPGA designers wishing to apply the more advanced features of VHDL covered in the next module. Delegates targeting FPGAs will take away a flexible project infra-structure which includes a set of scripts, example designs, modules and constraint files to use, adapt and extend on their own projects.
- Advanced VHDL (days 4-5)
Builds on the foundation of the previous module to prepare the engineer for complex FPGA or ASIC design. It focuses on the use of VHDL for large hierarchical designs, design re-use, and the creation of more powerful test benches.
View the full Comprehensive VHDL course description and dates »
- VHDL for Designers (days 1-3)
- Expert VHDL (5 days)
Expert VHDL has become essential training for engineers working on large or complex designs. Without it, efficiency and productivity can suffer, causing time-to-market and development costs to increase.
Expert VHDL is presented in two modules.
- Expert VHDL Design (days 1-2) teaches you to write better, more efficient code that is easier to maintain and re-use.
- Expert VHDL Verification (days 3-5) shows you how to speed up and improve design verification; make testbench writing easier and more effective for even the most complex testbenches, and create behavioural models to make tests run faster.
View the learning path for this Expert VHDL »
View the full Expert VHDL course description and dates »
Master the tools and design methodologies presented in this course and you will be able to shorten your development time, lower development costs, and reduce system costs by creating more efficient designs targeting smaller FPGAs, or lower speed grade.
This class delivers the training you need on tools, device features and work-flow to really get the most out of Xilinx FPGAs, and push design performance or density to the limits. Delegates learn how to optimize the size and performance of their designs using timing and placement control, incremental design techniques an manual routing and placement editing.
- New Xilinx - Designing with the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC
- Xilinx - DSP Design Using System Generator
- Xilinx - Embedded Design with PetaLinux SDK
- Xilinx - Embedded Systems Hardware and Software Design
- Xilinx - Advanced Embedded Systems Hardware and Software Design
- Xilinx - Designing with Ethernet MAC Controllers
- Xilinx - Introduction to the AccelDSP Synthesis Tool
- Xilinx - Designing a LogiCORE PCI Express System
- Xilinx - How to Design a High-Speed Memory Interface
- Xilinx - Designing with Multi-Gigabit Serial I/O
- Xilinx - Comprehensive PlanAhead Design Techniques
- Xilinx - Partial Reconfiguration Tools & Techniques
- Xilinx - Designing with the 7 Series Families
View dates and locations here or contact us to discuss your team-based requirements.
Back to top
Xilinx Training CreditsBecause Doulos is a Xilinx Approved Training Provider, you can access great value deals through the purchase of tool and training bundles. If you are using Xilinx technology, your company may already have purchased Xilinx training credits, which you can use to fund attendance (full or part-payment) of selected Doulos-developed courses, as well as Xilinx's own training classes. To check whether your company has any unspent tokens and for more information, contact us.
Back to top
Client supportDoulos Project Services is a powerful resource giving your company rapid access to expertise for direct use on project issues. A wide range of packages exist to assist you through all stages of methodology and language decision making, integration and design use. All our packages can be provided with the flexibility to provide support exactly when required, maximising the benefit to cost ratio. More >>
Back to top