Exploiting the TLM-2 Features of VMM 1.2
Here you can download the following paper:
- Event: SNUG 2010, San Jose, March 2010
- Event: SNUG 2010, Munich, March 2010
- Event: SNUG 2010, UK, April 2010 (Best Paper Award - 2nd Place)
- Title: "Exploiting the TLM-2 Features of VMM 1.2"
- Author: John Aynsley, Doulos
- Presenters: John Aynsley and Doug Smith, Doulos
VMM 1.2 introduces a set of features for transaction-level communication inspired by the Sys-temC TLM-2.0 standard. At the same time, the VCS TLI has been upgraded to support the TLM-2.0 standard. This paper, written by the author of the TLM-2.0 standard itself, explains the sig-nificance of these new features to VMM and gives ideas on how best to exploit these features for communication between a SystemC reference model and a SystemVerilog test bench.
Click here to download the full paper and presentation in PDF format. In exchange, we will ask you to enter some personal details. To read about how we use your details, click here. On the registration form, you will be asked whether you want us to send you further information concerning other Doulos products and services in the subject area concerned.