Live Online Training
Doulos' extended programme of Expert-Led Live Online Training Courses supports engineers using Xilinx Vivado (including High Level Synthesis), Zynq and 7-Series FPGA devices.
Blend your work commitments with highly effective training where you are
- Our carefully designed live online training environment allows you to attend fully interactive Doulos courses wherever you are using your computer.
- Doulos provides half-day training sessions which allow you to continue your regular work (for part days) throughout the course.
- Sessions typically run for 4 hours (see below for usual start times) with additional labs and resources available all day (course dependent).
- Courses are run live by an expert tutor, who will present the training and interact with you directly - answering your questions and helping you with any labs.
- This type of training covers the same scope and content, and delivers similar learning outcomes, as a scheduled face-to face class.
Check out the latest schedule for courses in your time zone:
Not sure which course you need?
What you need to provide to attend Live Online Training
You will need:
- an up-to-date web browser
- a fast internet connection
- a headset (including headphones and mic - or equivalent)
- a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit PDF Reader to view course materials ebooks
Test your setup for Live Online Training
Note: Please see each individual course for any specific technical requirements. If you have not attended a Doulos on-line training course before, there is a preliminary setup session to ensure you are able to connect to all interactive features. Check your setup now »
If you have any questions about what you need, contact the Doulos online training team »
Typical course start times
Online training will usually start at the following times (sessions typically run for 4 hours):
- Europe and Asia Time Zones: Typical course times
0900 - 1300 UK | 1000 - 1400 Central Europe | 1430 - 1830 India (IST)
- Americas Time Zones: Typical course times
0900 - 1300 Pacific | 1100 - 1500 Central | 1200 - 1600 Eastern
Additional labs and resources are also available throughout the course at any time of day.
Full details will be provided with your joining instructions.
For more information please contact your local Doulos office.`